Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome to my Wambana Blog

Welcome family, friends and teachers to my Wambana Blog! I will constantly be adding posts to the blog documenting my Wambana experience. From the 30th May to 24th June 2010, my tutor group from PAC yr. 9 is on a four week programme to learn things we cannot learn at school, such as being independent, recycling, practical environmental study, plus fitness courses such as riding an running.

Our Wardli Members -

Edward Boyd, Oliver Clark, Connor Perin, Nathan Kapitza, Leo Liu, Andy Lam

-Feel free to send a letter to me :) Paul Russo...C/-Wambana...P.O. Box 187...Warooka 5577
( ... means next line)





Myself at the Ethel shipwreck at Innes National Park

My Wardli
Me making roast pork

8 comments:

  1. how u guys goin????

    from: LEOLEOLEO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Leo!!! Gooch man says high

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry its not gooch man is gooch licker


    do u want me to sent u guys somthing
    ?????
    like....

    ReplyDelete
  4. without me u cant beat him in a filght!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wats the letter address over there???

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i did 4 the first time haha

    yeh send me a letter

    Wambana
    P.O. Box 187
    Warooka 5577

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the goochy goochy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete